Who am I?23 years old, last year Computer Science student at AGH University of Science and Technology. Interested in Java and distributed systems.
Top 8 last month
- [C++] Radix sort - integers sorting (432 views)
- [Java] Example of Spring IoC (Inversion of Control) - dependency injection (346 views)
- [C++] Counting sort: faster than quicksort! (241 views)
- [C++] Convex hull - Graham algorithm (216 views)
- [Java] Full-text search with Lucene (178 views)
- [Java] Hibernate + MySQL + UTF-8 how-to (157 views)
- [Databases] Who does use NoSQL? (153 views)
- [Java] Spring IoC Container - autowiring (150 views)
Category Archives: unix
Examples of using basic features of UNIX-like operating systems.
Sometimes there is a need to track more than 1 file using tail -f. You can simply type but results might be inappropriate to your needs. The output will be something like: What to do when you don’t want those … Continue reading →
In this article I would like to describe basic options of tar tool – Tape ARchive. The most common use of it includes using gzip compression to achieve tarball of *.tar.gz format. Basic compression: Basic decompression: Options explain: x – … Continue reading →
Sometimes we have to mount remote filesystem. In this short snippet I will show you how to do it. You have to have applications: sshfs and fusermount. The first one is used for mounting remote filesystems and the second one … Continue reading →
Writing passwords every time you log into another Unix machine using ssh disturbs you? It could be much simpler: Solution: Home: 1. Add to /etc/hosts (as root): 2. Add to ~/.ssh/config (as user): 3. Generate keys (as user): 4. Copy … Continue reading →